- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine cranberries, corn syrup, and water. Stir continuously until berries pop and mixture thickens. Set aside to cool.
- In another medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and stir in cocoa and condensed milk. Stir until mixture thickens. Then stir in cooled cranberry mixture.
- Refrigerate truffle dough 3 to 4 hours or until well chilled.
- When cool, shape into one-inch balls, and roll in desired coatings.