Cranberry Walnut Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar, until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract to the bowl, and mix together until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Add these dry ingredients to the bowl with the wet ingredients, and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the cranberries, walnuts, and white chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or heaping tablespoon, portion out the dough onto the parchment-lined baking sheets. Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 11 to 13 minutes, or until the top is a light golden-brown color and the cookies are baked throughout.
- Let cool on the pan, then enjoy!
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6.5g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Sodium: 95mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 13g