Cranberry White Chocolate Muffins
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries fresh or frozen
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12-countmuffin tin.
- In a large bowl, add the granulated sugar, vegetable oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk together until well combined.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Pour into the other bowl with the wet ingredients, and stir until combined.
- Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin until each one is almost (but not completely) full. Bake at 350 degrees for 23 to 27 minutes, or until a light golden brown on 1top and a toothpick pulls out clean from the center.
- Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to continue cooling. Enjoy!
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4.5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 200mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15.5g