Cranfully Good Chocolate Bites
Ingredients for Cranfully Good Chocolate Bites
- 3 T 70-80% cocoa premium dark chocolate chips
- 1/8 cups mix of walnuts, cashews, almonds, pistachios
- 1/8 cups mix of dried cranberries, raisins, gooseberries (optional), pumpkin seeds
- Mix the nuts and dried fruits together. Melt chocolate in microwave-safe container on low power setting. Rule of thumb: 1 min. for 1 oz.; 3 min. for 8 oz.; 3.5 min. for 1 lb.; 4 min. for 2.lb. Run microwave in 30 sec.-1 min. increments. When most of the chocolate is melted, stir mixture continuously until smooth, shiny, and completely melted.
- Spoon chocolate onto wax paper in even circles. Top with nuts and fruits. Let harden and then refrigerate 10 minutes.