Crockpot Cranberry BBQ Meatballs
- 1 crockpot/slow cooker
- 2 lbs frozen fully cooked bite-sized meatballs
- 14 ounces jellied cranberry sauce
- 18 ounces BBQ sauce
- Add all the ingredients to the crockpot and stireverything around a few times.
- Place the lid on the crockpot and cook on lowfor 3-4 hours, until meatballs are heated throughout. Enjoy!
- The nutrition analysis assumes that an appetizer-sized serving is four meatballs. It also assumes that about ⅔ of the BBQ sauce and cranberry sauce will be eaten. This is because the meatballs are well coated, but some sauce will remain after serving all the meatballs. Please note that nutrition facts are always an estimate, and may be more or less depending on your choice of ingredients and how much of the sauce gets eaten.
Serving: 4meatballs | Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 19.5g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12.5g | Saturated Fat: 2.5g | Sodium: 485mg | Sugar: 13.5g