Duck Confit Taco
- 6 oz. duck confit ( 2 duck legs )
- 2 corn tortillas, grilled
- 1/4 cup cranberry and apple salsa*
- 2 Tbsp cranberry chipotle sour cream*
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roast duck legs in duck fat in a covered, ovenproof skillet or high-sided baking sheet for 3 hours on 300 degrees. Cool and remove meat from bone with fork.
- Place duck confit on grilled corn tortillas, top with cranberry apple salsa and drizzle with cranberry chipotle sour cream.