Farro Salad with Spinach, Cranberries & Goat Cheese
- 1 cup pearled farro
- 3 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 cups baby spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 oz goat cheese (crumbled)
- Cook farro according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Add oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper to small mason jar. Place lid on top and shake to combine well. Set aside to let flavors marinate.
- Once farro has cooled slightly, mix with spinach, cranberries and goat cheese. Pour dressing over top and toss to combine.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 153mg | Potassium: 165mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1093IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 2mg