Gluten Free Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free measure-for-measure flour blend
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup certified gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, use ahand mixer or stand mixer to cream together the butter, granulated sugar, andbrown sugar, until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla, and mix together again until well combined.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Pour this into the mixing bowl with the wet ingredients. Add the oats as well, and stir everything until combined.
- Fold in the dried cranberries.
- Use a small cookie scoop or heaping tablespoon to portion the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cookies are cooked through and the edges are a light golden brown.
- Let cool completely on the baking sheet, then enjoy!
- These cookies may spread a bit, making them a bit thinner – but don’t worry, they have a delicious chewy texture.
- Let the cookies cool completely prior to taking them off the pan or they may crumble.
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 19.5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4.5g | Saturated Fat: 2.5g | Sodium: 90mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g