Gluten Free Dairy Free Cranberry Bread
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp distilled vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour blend
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan.
- Ina measuring cup, combine the almond milk and vinegar. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, add the vegetable oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, orange zest, orange juice, vanilla, and eggs. Add the almond milk mixture, and whisk together until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Pour this into the wet ingredients in the other bowl, and mix until just combined. Fold in the cranberries.
- Pour into the loaf pan, then bake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick pulls out clean from the center. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then flip onto a wire rack to continue cooling. Enjoy!
- If using frozen cranberries, you do not need to thaw them prior to using in this recipe.
- If you’d like, feel free to add ½ cup of chopped nuts (like walnuts or pecans) to this recipe.
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.5g | Protein: 2.5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 255mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 16g