Green Cranberry Salad
- 1 cup sweetened, dried cranberries
- 1 package assorted greens
- 1 1/2 cups Faba beans
- 1 cup fresh soya beans
- 2/3 cup sliced Roquefort cheese
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tsp red onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan with salted boiling water, boil the soya beans; peel them and set aside.
- Dressing: Blend all ingredients and season to taste.
- Place the greens, faba beans, soya beans, cranberries, and cheese on plates. Serve with dressing.