Grilled Cranberry Mustard Butter Swordfish
Ingredients for Grilled Cranberry Mustard Butter Swordfish
- For the Cranberry Mustard Butter:
- 1/2 cup softened sweet butter
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp orange zest (grated from organic orange)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In addition:
- 4 swordfish steaks
- Few drops of oil
- Salt and pink pepper
- Mint and orange for garnishing
- Mix butter with mustard and orange zest. Season with salt and pepper. Chop cranberries and stir them in. Chill the butter.
- Brush swordfish steaks with oil. Grill each side on the hot charcoal grill for about 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pink pepper. Serve the salmon with cranberry mustard butter and garnish with mint and orange.