Mulled Cranberry Citrus Sipper
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 whole cinnamon sticks
- 8 whole cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cups 100% cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 6 strips orange peel (about 3 inches by 1/2 inch)
- fresh cranberries for garnish
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine water, honey, and spices. Bring to a boil. Add juices, reduce heat, and simmer about 10 minutes.
- To serve, remove whole spices, and then divide among 6 mugs. Garnish each mug with a strip of orange peel and fresh cranberries.