Nutty Cranberry Cereal Bars
Ingredients for Nutty Cranberry Cereal Bars
- 6 cups puffed oat cereal (e.g. Cheerios)
- 1 1/2 cup sweetened, dried cranberries
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup honey
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- In a large mixing bowl coated with non-stick cooking spray combine cereal, cranberries and almonds. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine honey and sugar and heat for three to five minutes or until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for one minute. Add peanut butter and peanuts, and stir until peanut butter is melted.
- Pour over cereal mixture and stir until all the cereal is well coated.
- Press mixture into buttered 9x13-inch baking pan. When cool, cut into 20 bars.