Pear, Parma Ham & Goat Cheese Stacks with a Cranberry Glaze
Ingredients for Pear, Parma Ham & Goat Cheese Stacks with a Cranberry Glaze
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 T white wine vinegar
- 3 T sugar
- 1 T dried cranberries
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 3 oz. goat cheese
- 6-8 pieces of Parma Ham & a handful of Rocket lettuce
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Pitas, toasted & quartered, to serve
- Bring the cranberry juice, vinegar, sugar and cranberries to a boil in a small saucepan. Allow the mixture to gently bubble away until reduced by almost half - about 10-15 minutes. It should resemble the consistency of a classic balsamic vinegar reduction.
- Loosely stack a few pieces of pear, goats cheese and Parma Ham onto each plate. Scatter over some rocket leaves and add a drizzle of the cranberry glaze and some ground black pepper.
- Serve with the toasted pita wedges.
- Recipe Courtesy of: The Citizen Online-Lifestyle Features