Roasted Potato and Cranberry Salad
- 12.5 lb. roasted red bliss potatoes, cold medium dice
- 1/2 lb. onions, small dice
- 1/2 lb. celery, small dice
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1.5 quarts herb mayonnaise
- 1 cup green onions, sliced
- 4 cups Dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1.5 quarts Mayonnaise, reduced-fat
- 1/4 cup Parsley, fresh, minced
- 1/4 cup chives, fresh, minced
- 1/4 cup dill, fresh, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover, label, date and refrigerate.
- Combine potatoes, onions, and celery in a large bowl.
- Combine mustard, herb mayo, green onions, dried cranberries, salt, and pepper. Mix well with a whisk.
- Add the dressing to the bowl with the potatoes and mix well.
- To serve, place 1/2 cup portion on plate.
- 1/2 cup starch vegetable, 1/8 c fruit
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 200 kcal, Total Fat 9.88, Saturated Fat 1.37g, Trans Fat 0.01 g, Cholesterol 8.4 mg, Sodium 292.77 mg, Carbohydrates 26.26 g, Dietary Fiber 2.33 g, Protein 2.03 g, Vitamin C 9.26 mg, Calcium 16.04 mg, Iron 0.83 mg, Vitamin A 16.67 RE (122.3 IU), 6.87 % Calories from Saturated Fat
- Wash hands and exposed parts of arms before handling food, after handling raw foods and after any interruption that may contaminate hands. Wash, rinse and sanitize all equipment and utensils before and after use. Return all ingredients to refrigerator if preparation is interrupted. Measure all internal product temperatures with a cleaned and sanitized thermocouple or thermometer every 2 hours. Thaw frozen product properly using an FDA recommended method.