Slow-Cooker Cranberry Chicken
Ingredients for Slow-Cooker Cranberry Chicken
- 2-1/2 to 3 pounds chicken thighs and/or drumsticks, skinned
- 1 16-ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca or flour
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Place chicken pieces in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. In a small bowl, stir together cranberry sauce, dry soup mix, and tapioca. Pour over chicken pieces.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Serve chicken and sauce over hot cooked rice.
- Better Homes & Gardens