Smoked Salmon and Cranberry Cones
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 lb. smoked salmon
- 2 T onion, finely chopped
- 3 1/2 oz. cream cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons - Chives, chopped
- 1 cucumber, skinned and diced
- Oil, as needed
- Shape the cones using the tortillas. Insert a tinfoil ball in the centre; fry the cones until golden brown. Drain and set aside. Remove the foil.
- Mix the cream cheese, onion, chives, cucumber and cranberries.
- Put the salmon inside the cones keeping the shape, fill-in with the cheese blend. Serve with lettuce and cranberries.