Smoked Turkey and Cranberry Pizza
- 1 16-oz. loaf soft Italian or French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 16-oz. can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup sliced green onions, both the white and green parts
- 1-12 oz. package part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound smoked deli turkey, cut into thin strips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place bread on baking sheet cut side up.
- Spread cranberry sauce evenly over bread. Sprinkle with green onion and meat. Top with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted and starting to brown.