Swiss Style Muesli with Cranberries
- 2-3 Tablespoons of a low sugar muesli. (A very good one is for example Bob's Red Mill "Old Country Style Muesli".
- You can also simply use heavy rolled oats. In that case some additional seeds (e.g. unsalted sunflower seeds) and /or nuts or almonds might be welcome.
- 3-4 Tablespoons of of a mix of freshly cut seasonal fruit like apples, oranges, plus banana.
- A handful of sweetened and dried cranberries.
- 2-3 Tablespoons of yogurt, e.g. Stonyfield's French Vanilla if you like it a little sweeter or otherwise a plain version of yogurt.
- Add some milk if you like.
- Put muesli in serving bowl. Add some nuts if desired. Mix in freshly cut fruit. Toss in a handful of sweetened dried cranberries and mix in bowl. Top off with the yogurt. (Add milk if desired.)
- Walter Zahn