Turkey Cranberry Empanadas
- 10 frozen empanada dough discs, thawed
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey breast, diced
- 1 cup Stuffing:
- 5 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Lay empanada discs on flat surface. Add about 1 Tbsp. cranberry sauce to each round. Top evenly with turkey and stuffing. Add cheese on top. Fold in half and use fork to press and seal edges.
- Beat egg in small bowl. Brush over tops of empanadas.
- Place empanadas on baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes, or until browned.
- Serve with extra cranberry sauce for dipping.