Slow Cooker Cranberry Meatballs
- 40 frozen meatballs
- 3/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2/3 cup chili sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 orange (for juice and zest)
- Place the butter and sugar on the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Pour in the frozen meatballs.
- Top with chili sauce and cranberry sauce.
- Squeeze in the orange juice from the orange.
- Top with orange zest.
- Stir after 2 hours to make sure the sauce is well mixed.
- Enjoy after the meatballs are heated throughout, approximately 4 hours on low and 2 hours on high.
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 284mg | Potassium: 267mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 168IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg